Important guidelines for anglers who purchased a trip:
1.Connect with Your Angler Buddy – We will send you contact information for Seller before the trip. Be sure to connect with your Seller before your trip date. Some things you should discuss are:
- Confirm trip details – be sure you both are on the same page in terms of the type of fishing you are doing and your goals for the day.
- Confirm meet up time and location
- How you plan to split up the catch, if you plan to keep anything. Common ways are keep what you catch or divide evenly
- Anything that could impact your trip or surprise your Seller.
2. Guide Has Final Say – the guide or charter boat captain has the final say on all matters related to boat safety, weather, fishing, and how to divide up the catch.
3. Tips are extra and always much appreciated by your guide
- You are the guest of the seller. Please behave like one!
- Remember, at the end of the trip you may review the seller and the seller may review you. So be friendly and considerate to get a good review!
- No Shows – if your angler buddy is a no show or if your trip is cancelled by the guide, please contact us immediately at [email protected]ngler.com or 765-351-5298.